South Village is one of the major developments in Kirrawee. It is a mixed-use development occupying 4.5 hectares.
Designed by Sydney’s most esteemed and renowned urban architects Turner, developed by PAYCE and DeiCorp, and built by DeiCorp.
Located in the heart of Sutherland Shire and surrounded by local amenities, it is the time to join Sydney’s newest urban village to enjoy unparalleled proximity to Coles, Aldi & over 10,000 m² of Convenient Retail.
Available in 1, 2 and 3 bedroom options.
Within South Village:
- 14,190 m² shopping precinct
- 1,500 m² community facility
- 9,000 m² underground parking
- 9,000 m² public park
- BBQ facilities
Facilities nearby South Village:
- 2 minutes (150 m) walk to Kirrawee train station
- 30 minutes train to Sydney Central Station
- 8 minutes (650m) walk to Kirrawee Public School
- 5 minutes (3km) drive to Miranda Westfield
- 17 minutes (9km) drive to Cronulla beach
- 5 minutes drive to the Royal National Park
Stage 1 Special Promotion- limited to first 15 clients
Half of the payable stamp duty will be reimbursed by developer upon successful settlement
For brochure and detailed information, please visit the project website: http://southvillageapartments.com.au/