Join us at the rooftop party to celebrate Hurstville's iconic landmark - Grand H.
Leichhardt is located 5 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD. Leichhardt contains a mix of residential and commercial developments and is best known as Sydney’s "Little Italy".
• Immerse yourself in Sydney’s most exciting locale
• Palm fronds, scented blooms & shimmering water at every turn
• Subtle palettes, open spaces and generous solar access
• It’s just a hop to the city’s bustling work and lifestyle destinations
• Leichhardt sparkles with a distinctive culture & the aspirational new Generation
• Experience a new, sophisticated brand of city living...your way
• Stonework and exterior plantings tumble out onto an inviting streetscape
• Experience the city skyline from your private retreat
• Your Oasis apartment features an oversized balcony and a city, garden or district outlook, while many come with a study. Select the Dusk or Dawn palette to suit your taste. Kitchens flow onto open plan living and dining areas conceived for comfort, whether you’re sprawling solo or hosting friends.
• Oasis Leichhardt's three buildings are inspired by exotic retreats from around the world.
* Ubari - an oasis located in the Libyan Sahara, Africa
* Miran - an oasis located in the Taklimakan desert, China
* Pica - an oasis located in the Atacama desert, Chile
• DA approved
• Choice of 1, 2, 3 bedrooms apartments
• Local school catchments (Kegworth Public School, Sydney Secondary College)
• Close to Sydney University, one of the best locations for overseas students
• Only 5km to Broadway Shopping Centre
• Home789 Premiere VIP Package applies
• Home789 Easy Settlement Package applies
• Home789 Hassle-Free Property Manager Package applies
The price varies depending on the size, aspect, levels, view etc., and it could be in a large range. Please call for more information.
Proudly & jointly marketed by Home789 & TGC. DO NOT miss out on this rare opportunity! Please contact us now on 1300 933 377 / 0481 317 438 for more information.
Balcony / Deck
Built in wardrobes